Trajet GmbH DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
§ 1 General points
We process your personal data (e.g. title, name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, bank details and credit card number) in strict compliance with German data protection law. The regulations below set out how, why and to what extent personal data is collected, processed and used. This data protection statement relates solely to our website. If you follow links on our website to other websites, please check these external websites for the applicable data protection policy.
§ 2 Automatic data collection
Certain data sent by your Internet browser is collected for technical purposes. For example:
- your browser type and version
- the operating system used
- the website from which you navigate to ours (referrer URL)
- the website you are visiting
- the date and time of your visit
- your Internet protocol (IP) address.
This anonymous data is saved separately from any personal data which you may provide, and is therefore not personally identifiable. It is analysed for statistical purposes to allow us to improve our website and offers and is deleted after analysis.
§ 3 User data
(1) Any personal data required for the conclusion, content or modification of a contract (user data) shall be used exclusively to process this contract. For example, we will need to disclose your name and postal address to the delivery service if you wish goods to be delivered. Unless you grant your express consent or we are required by law to do so, we shall not disclose your personal data to any third parties except for the purposes of processing your contract.
(2) At the request of the competent authority, we may disclose personal data in isolated cases if and to the extent this is required for criminal investigations; for defence purposes by the state police authorities; by the federal or regional German domestic intelligence agencies (Verfassungsschutzbehörden), the German international intelligence agency (Bundesnachrichtendienst) or German military intelligence (Militärischer Abschirmdienst) in the discharge of their statutory duties; or for the purposes of protecting intellectual property rights.
§ 4 Cookies
Cookies are used to detect repeated visits to a Web page by the same user. Cookies are small text files which your Internet browser places and saves on your computer. They help us optimise our website and offers. The cookies we use are session cookies which are deleted at the end of your session. These cookies do not collect any personal data.
§ 5 Information
You can request information on the data held about you or your pseudonym. If required, this information can be sent electronically. For information on personal data held about you, please contact:
Trajet GmbH Rebenring 31 Braunschweig +49 (0)531 / 2190660 email@example.com